Bypass All Shortlinks

Bypass All Shortlinks Sites Automatically Skips Annoying Link Shorteners , Skip AdFly and No Annoying Ads, Directly to Your Destination, and now Support Auto Downloading Your Files

< Feedback on Bypass All Shortlinks

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2022-06-05

Thank you man. the latest update is superb. It seems to be a mega update and is working fine.
just to let you know coinsparty and cryptoads shortlinks are not getting bypassed and are stuck in loop.

Also please include shortlink MCM short from trxsatoshi.xyz.

Last but not the least a special thanks for bypassing short2url. it was request from me as well. love you. god bless u

§
Posted: 2022-06-06

Fixed , Please Update to the Latest version

§
Posted: 2022-06-07

tanks, coinpsarty and cryptoads links are working absolutely fine with the latest update but mshort, dexlink and stexlink shortlinks are not being bypassed at all.

§

§

dexlink, mshort and stexlink still not bypassing after updating to the latest version. please help

§

It bypassed for some time after an update... but now its not bypassing....

§

It bypassed for some time after an update... but now its not bypassing....

ok. but I am sure the creator will surely find a fix.

§
Posted: 2022-06-08

Fixed , Please Update to the Latest version, after this , if not working again mean they are monitoring my Scripts.

§
Posted: 2022-06-08

you are right bro.. they are monitoring.. There are like 5 major short links like this..

§
Posted: 2022-06-09

you are right bro.. they are monitoring.. There are like 5 major short links like this..

yes I see it too that they are monitoring

§

Right now they change the code with fucktampers, i hope not change with my username, LOL...
no problem if the code is loveyoubloggerpemula

§

Right now they change the code with fucktampers, i hope not change with my username, LOL...
no problem if the code is loveyoubloggerpemula

so will you release another update which will solve it

§
so will you release another update which will solve it

yes , just wait my next update , still testing the code for another new short links right now

Sign in to post a reply.