Bypass All Shortlinks

Bypass All Shortlinks Sites Automatically Skips Annoying Link Shorteners , Skip AdFly and No Annoying Ads, Directly to Your Destination, and now Support Auto Downloading Your Files

< Feedback on Bypass All Shortlinks

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2022-05-25

dash shortlinks is now showing access denied but when i turn off the bypasser the dash shortlink opens.
FC.LC shortlink is showing wrong captcha at the end with the bypasser on , no matter how much u try. by turning off the bypasser fc.lc dosent show captcha error.

Rest of the things are working absolutely fine. ❤❤

§

Please read my answer here about dash site https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/431691-bypass-all-shortlinks/discussions/135456#comment-300454

for FC.LC , please check your score first , All Good Score ?
do you install my script Block All Popups in My Blogs ? if yes and your score is Good , try to disable this script then try to solve FC.LC
do you use adblocker like ublock origin etc? if yes please update your filters.

§

Thank you so much. your method of dash shortlinks absolutely works but for fc.lc sometimes its worming sometimes not but thats not an issue. I am grateful for your beautiful creation.

please include tribuncrypto, link3s and shortly shortlinks in your next update. You can find the shortlinks i mentioned on freesolana.top and freedigibyte.top

thank you so much

§

fc.lc fixed in latest version 23.2 please update

§
Posted: 2022-05-26

updated to 23.2 still facing same issue with fc.lc. sometimes it works sometimes it shows captcha error. already disabled " block all popups in my blog".

§

you don't need to disable block all popups, i know the issue , they make some changes that make crash with my old codes.
Always use Latest version of the my Scripts.

§

Ok. Thank you. I will

§
Posted: 2022-05-27

you don't need to disable block all popups, i know the issue , they make some changes that make crash with my old codes.
Always use Latest version of the my Scripts.

In your latest update Exfoary link is not bypassed automatically. Have to do it manually

§
Posted: 2022-05-28

Please update to the latest version

Sign in to post a reply.