Bypass All Shortlinks

Bypass All Shortlinks Sites Automatically Skips Annoying Link Shorteners , Skip AdFly and No Annoying Ads, Directly to Your Destination, and now Support Auto Downloading Your Files

< Feedback on Bypass All Shortlinks

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 2022-01-12

i have this error automated querrie how to avoid this issue,
I usually open 3 ads at the same time
should i open ads one by one and wait till it s done ?

§
Posted: 2022-01-12

I'm very sure My Scripts not making you got message "Your computer may be sending automated queries" because my script just doing like human , only click checkbox of captcha and i usually open 5 or more shortlinks without problem ,

Many possibility causes you got message sending automated queries,
1. IP , Your Ip is bad because detected as proxy ip or vpn , try to restart your modem.
2. Browser , your browser have viruses or you have extension or scripts for Automatically Solve the captcha , tested by me script "Recaptcha Solver (Automatically solves Recaptcha in browser)" caused sending automated queries.
3 PC/Laptop , your pc/laptop or your phone have viruses.

§
Posted: 2022-02-10

Claimtrx

§
Posted: 2022-02-27
Edited: 2022-02-27

https://za.uy/

Try again captcha

Tambahkan min

§
Posted: 2022-04-24

Bang tambahin yg ini https://newforex.online/trade-dynamics-in-todays-markets/ ngestuck trus disana. D versi yg dulu" bisa ke bypass, skrang ngestuck

§
Posted: 2022-04-26
Edited: 2022-04-26

i have this error automated querrie how to avoid this issue,
I usually open 3 ads at the same time
should i open ads one by one and wait till it s done ?

At the moment there is no REAL fix for ReCaptcha solvers. Recaptcha has very strong detection systems, they know the tricks that scripts use so they only allow few captchas to be solved without human interaction (visual images verification). The only way I can see this happening would be mixing a service like 2Captcha with the ReCaptcha script, but the ReCaptcha would have to be programmed to do this, try to solve ReCaptcha normally (with sound or click on checkbox) if that bring automated queries, then reload page deactivate ReCaptcha auto-solve function and send the ReCaptcha to 2Captcha to solve images, after a few image verification I would think ReCaptcha is gonna let you solve with sound (or click checkbox). They usually blacklist your IP from using the sound ( or bot checkbox click) for a while until they know a human solved visual captchas, then they let you use the sound or bot auto checkbox click a few times.

This strategy has not been tested 100% but I did do a few simple tests and was able to use ReCaptcha solver a few times doing this, but I was doing it manually, deactivating recaptcha solver plugin, solving visual captchas manually, then when google recaptcha would let me click on checkbox manually and I would get the green check then I would try the recaptcha plugin and it would actually work a few times.

Basically you get rated for captchas, if you fail a lot of times or use bot (sound/autoclick) they wlll detect and kind of blacklist your IP from using those techniques. This would have to be updated by engageub and bloggerpemula (for auto checkbox click or sound verification and allow 2captcha when automatic queries is detected). The only issue is 2Captcha will cost a few cents to solve captcha, so faucets using ReCaptcha are not worth if you use 2Captcha ALL the time. This is why hCaptcha faucets are preferred for scripts!

Sign in to post a reply.