You can also try these related scripts:
- Notion.so - App Deeplink Injector - Add a 'Open in App' button to the sign in page
- NotionEnhancer - NotionEnhancer tampermonkey version.
- Notion Page Words Counter - Count current page words.
- Notion-Translate - Truns Notion to local language
- Notion.so RTL support for written text - Add support for writing RTL text blocks (including todo list, bullet list, headings, etc.) Text will change direction automatically depending on the language of the first letter in a text block. (Thus, English text will remain with the same behavior) Could be helpful if you want to write a text or todo list in your RTL language. Multiple languages with different directions can be written on the same page. This script is not supposed to change the direction of databases views nor its inner cells