Melvor Action Queue

Adds an interface to queue up actions based on triggers you set

< Feedback on Melvor Action Queue

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2022-02-02

Equipping two summoning familiars doesn't work properly. It won't equip the familiars in each slot, it will always equip them both to the Left slot :(

8992scriptsAuthor
§
Posted: 2022-02-03

I cannot see an issue on my end. If the left slot is occupied it should equip it to the right slot.

What are you having a problem with?
Describe what you're doing (what your action queue is etc) and what you want to happen

§
Posted: 2022-02-03

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I'm getting an error "Action Failed" now. If I had two familiars in each slot, and wanted to replace Bear with Crow, and Monkey with Octopus, that didn't happen. It replaced Bear with Crow, and Crow with Octopus.

8992scriptsAuthor
§
Posted: 2022-02-05

It cannot equip them because the slots are full already, this is why it says "action failed". You should put in actions to unequip bear and monkey first for example:
Unequip Bear
Unequip Monkey
Equip Crow
Equip Octopus

§
Posted: 2022-02-05

It cannot equip them because the slots are full already, this is why it says "action failed". You should put in actions to unequip bear and monkey first for example:
Unequip Bear
Unequip Monkey
Equip Crow
Equip Octopus

Ohhhhh. I didn't know that was required. It's not required for any other item, I can just equip them over something else.

Sign in to post a reply.