Tweetdeck hide self retweets and more

Hide self retweets. Blacklist accounts to not see retweets of their posts. Very useful when you have a group of users that retweet each other.

< Feedback on Tweetdeck hide self retweets and more

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2021-09-30

Hello,
After using the script for a few days, I am still seeing retweets from a person I wanted to turn them off for. I am able to verify that the Twitter retweets are turned off. And the script is not working. I blame myself. Here is what is in the Storage tab of the script:

{
"retweetBlacklist": [
"siriouslysusan",
"dahar4322"
],
"mutedWordByUser": {},
"mediaOnlyUsers": [
"dahar4322"
],
"noRetweet": [
"siriouslysusan",
"dahar4322"
]
}

What do I need to turn off the retweets from siriouslysusan? I click on her accout in Tweetdeck and see that all the blocks are on.
Thanks,
Dave

argit2Author
§
Posted: 2021-11-26

It still works here (chrome browser), except in some cases such as when new tweets pop up or when for some reason the script doesn't load properly and I have to refresh. Can you press f12, go to console and check if there are any errors? There should be texts indicating what is being removed as well.

If it's the case that you don't want to see any tweets made by someone, then you can try muting the person.

§
Posted: 2021-11-26

Hello,
It appears to be working in Chrome and FF now. Not sure why, and don't care :) Thanks for the great script! Now if you one that removed all references to the Jenner/Kartrashians, I would pay money for that one!!

argit2Author
§
Posted: 2021-12-13

Think on tweetdeck you can mute words in the settings
So for example mute 'jenner' and 'kardashian' and any more references to those words that you find while browsing

Sign in to post a reply.