Freebitcoin [2023] - Auto Roll - New Bonuses - Multiply - Lottery - Status Console

AUTOROLL SCRIPT [DEC 2023] --Auto Roll --Status Console --4+ Betting Strategies --Special graphs --Extinction bet --Balance protection --Odds -- Increase Rate --AutoRoll Low Balance paying RP --Human Simulation --NO captcha solving --Lottery tickets --1000% & WOF Bonus --Close ADS --Slower night mode --Advanced human random times .

< Feedback on Freebitcoin [2023] - Auto Roll - New Bonuses - Multiply - Lottery - Status Console

Review: Bad - script does not work

§
Posted: 2023-05-21
Edited: 2023-05-21

Please, be careful when using the script or bot; All my coin disappeared without traces. No record of it on the history page of freebitco.in . I have sent several messages to freebitco.in via the platform, facebook and twitter but of no reply from them.

A commenter on twitter said if I am using bot, it might be the caused, that it has happened to him before; and that is the reason he stopped using bot.

Almost 100k satoshi vanity from my account. I am only having 1000+ satoshi in my account.

§
Posted: 2023-12-21

WTF i'm sorry for what happened,
Anyway the source code is open,
you can see there is no way this bot can steal you your credit.

Sign in to post a reply.