Freebitcoin [2023] - Auto Roll - New Bonuses - Multiply - Lottery - Status Console

AUTOROLL SCRIPT [DEC 2023] --Auto Roll --Status Console --4+ Betting Strategies --Special graphs --Extinction bet --Balance protection --Odds -- Increase Rate --AutoRoll Low Balance paying RP --Human Simulation --NO captcha solving --Lottery tickets --1000% & WOF Bonus --Close ADS --Slower night mode --Advanced human random times .

< Feedback on Freebitcoin [2023] - Auto Roll - New Bonuses - Multiply - Lottery - Status Console

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2021-03-21

Hi, I've got a problem here. I did use the referral link in the description but don't see de detailed statistics... furthermore, autoroll does not work for me...
Thanks in advance

§
Posted: 2021-03-21
Hi, I've got a problem here. I did use the referral link in the description but don't see de detailed statistics... furthermore, autoroll does not work for me...
Thanks in advance

In the roll mode section stands 'wait', but it doesn't do anything at all...

§
Posted: 2021-03-23

Hi Alpha Guru.
What browser are you using?

I have feedbacks that with brave, it doesn't download the referral console.

Chrome should work fine.

If nothing, contact me on telegram will check with the logs.

Cheers

§
Posted: 2021-03-24
Edited: 2021-03-24

Hi,
first of all sorry that i reported your script as bad... I've tried the script with firefox and works just fine right now.
I guess I should've tried a little more before I reported it because now autoroll is working too.
I'm sorry for this, but thanks for the script. Hope you're happy with this extra referral :))

One more question: autoroll only works when you play without captcha right? (except when you have 2500 fun tokens ofcourse, but i don't have those)

Cheers, enjoy your extra money ;))

btw, will put my rating on good!!

§
Posted: 2021-03-26

Hi i got the script but didn’t work , i only have about 200 satoshi
And using the cryptotab browser , please what should i do to get the script working and what are the process and procedures to be taken?

Sign in to post a reply.