Freebitcoin [2023] - Auto Roll - New Bonuses - Multiply - Lottery - Status Console

AUTOROLL SCRIPT [DEC 2023] --Auto Roll --Status Console --4+ Betting Strategies --Special graphs --Extinction bet --Balance protection --Odds -- Increase Rate --AutoRoll Low Balance paying RP --Human Simulation --NO captcha solving --Lottery tickets --1000% & WOF Bonus --Close ADS --Slower night mode --Advanced human random times .

< Feedback on Freebitcoin [2023] - Auto Roll - New Bonuses - Multiply - Lottery - Status Console

Question/comment

Hello! A new version. I didn't realize that I shot -110 RP every hour. Not profitable, I can't play. It used to be normal, now it is worse. How to fix?

§
Posted: 2020-11-30

Is your balance < 20K sat?
Are you using the PLAY_WITHOUT_CAPTCHA function?

If you wanna play without solving capthca, Freebitcoin asks an increasing amount of RP, that can be high.

If you want I can add a variable.. like MAX_RP_TO_SPEND_WITH_LOW_BALANCE
I can put in some new version.

Let me know
Daniele

I think it could be that the FreeBitcoin campaign against Auto Roll. Reward points disappeared like the wind. I couldn't buy 100 REWARD POINTS and FREE BTC 1000% BONUS. Probably SPAM

§
Posted: 2020-12-01

Can you send me some log or screenshot?
I can't reproduce the problem by my side

You can extract logs with
right click on the page -> inspect -> console
and refreshing the page you see all the log messages

And a screenshot that include the status panel..

can you send them here?
aquamahahual@gmail.com

cheers

The message is written there: You can use your reward points to roll without having to solve a captcha by simply clicking the ROLL button below.

It will cost you 97 reward points to play the next roll without solving a captcha.

The amount of reward points that you need to roll without a captcha will keep changing so please ensure that you check the cost before you roll. The points will be deducted from your reward points balance when you roll.

§
Posted: 2020-12-04

How do I cash in on the reward points more often than it does? I'm not sure where that setting is and I want to increase how often it does so.

§
Posted: 2020-12-05

@Winston..
If you mean buy RP bonuses,
you have to reduce the value of HOURS_BETWEEN_BUY_BONUS
Default is 48 and it means it buy bonuses every 2 days

You can put to 0 and buy bonuses continusly but I suggest you to not decrease it less then 12

Cheers

Sign in to post a reply.