WK Eggtimer Overhaul, see the original here: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/16316-wanikani-egg-timer
This script adds a timer to your reviews that can be toggled with the pin button or with the 't'-hotkey. Just like the original,
FEATURES, BUG FIXES, AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Fixed timer accuracy. Timer now corresponds to the actual time instead of CPU refresh rate.
- Review duration now shows up properly on the summary page.
- Timer no longer resets when the page is refreshed. Timer will reset after user reaches the review summary page.
- Timer will also reset 15 minutes after the review window is closed.
- Added a button that blends in naturally with WK’s own UI.
- Added a hotkey to toggle the visibility of the timer.
- Added documentation to the script to improve readability.
- Major UI improvements. The timer is less distracting and blends in with WK’s UI.
- Users who have Wanikani Open Framework installed will have access to a settings menu
- To Access: (1) Be on WK Website. (2) Click on Profile Picture (3) Scripts -> Settings -> Review Timer
- Allows users to move button position, change to the classic button, and change button color.
Currently only tracks the latest review, a future update will track all reviews beyond that update, and derive statistics based on that data.