4chan sounds player

A player designed for 4chan sounds threads.

< Feedback on 4chan sounds player

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2020-11-30

Seeing a catbox isn't as reliable as we thought it would be, can you make it so that when you save audio files it defaults to the name of the image so they are easier to pair up when recreating backups? Right now it seems just default to a random file name which isn't very helpful

§
Posted: 2020-12-01

Also I liked the way the volume bar worked before, it would be there even if the player with smaller which is often for me since I run it on my small monitor usually, but now if it's too small you just don't get the volume bar at all which is downgrade I feel

RCCAuthor
§
Posted: 2020-12-13

@VictorG The random file name for audio files was the post number, which wasn't intended. It should have been using the title of the sound image, or if there is no title then filename of the uploaded audio file. Either way the downloaded audio filename should be contained with the downloaded image filename.

As for the controls hiding you make a good point. I've added two options to control how it behaves. The first enables/disables controls hiding all together and the second allows you to define the order in which controls hide. The order doesn't have to contain everything so you just have it hide the fullscreen button for example.

Sign in to post a reply.