You will need to install a user script manager extension to install this script.
* Advertisement - FIXED
* Download song's midi - FIXED
* Download song's chords pdf - currently not working
* Upload & transcribe your own mp3 - currently not working (Requires login)
* Transpose chords - FIXED
* Change song speed - FIXED
* Loop section for intensive practice - FIXED
* Web Tuner - FIXED
* Playlist (max 10 songs) - FIXED (Requires login)
To make 'Download song's chords pdf' and 'transcribe your own mp3' your help is needed. If you have a PREMIUM ACCOUNT please contact me here.
To make these 2 feature work I need to know the exact upload php-file that is used. I can't derivative or guess to send the exact url for this from the sources.
You may also fill in these yourself. Just edit
var Conf_UploadUrl = and
at the beginning of this script. To find out what to fill in I can propose two way. First press Ctrl+U to open source code view, there search for '.php'.
The other way is to press F12 to open browsers development tools. There goto Network tab and select XHR then do a download /upload of the mp3 and look what php file was uses to post the form data to.