Last.fm Bulk Edit

Bulk edit your scrobbles for any artist or album on Last.fm at once.

< Feedback on Last.fm Bulk Edit

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2020-04-13
Edited: 2020-04-13

Thank you so much for this!

This is amazing! Such a time-saver...ugh I can't believe we had to edit manually before!

I have a request: would it be possible to edit multiple different tracks at once? Or multiple albums at once? Maybe using checkboxes to select?

Now I just need to find a way to easily fix accidental unicode characters (like the wrong apostrophes/commas)!

Thank you so much! :)

RudeySHAuthor
§
Posted: 2021-03-18

Hey! I don't know if my reply will reach you, your feedback certainly hasn't reached me until I randomly came across it almost a year later. I'm glad you like the script!

The best way to talk to me about this script is through the GitHub page: https://github.com/RudeySH/lastfm-bulk-edit

To answer your question, it's possible to edit different albums at once. To do this, simply edit the artist itself. After it's done loading, an album selection dialog will appear, in which you can select the albums you would like to edit. There's no way to edit different tracks at once, though. I initially planned adding checkboxes before I decided the current options for editing are good enough.

Sign in to post a reply.