CosmosisT's TinyChat Script (CTS V1.8.65)

Modified TinyChat - Best Scripts; prepare to be amazed.

< Feedback on CosmosisT's TinyChat Script (CTS V1.8.65)

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2020-06-08

Ignore Feature

On one of your previous scripts when hitting ignore it would black out the window and comments all at once and keep it blacked out even after refresh. This seems to not work now. Anyway to get that back, or a toggle for that option? Appreciate your work man, made my TC experience so much better.

§

Updating rating

CosmosisTAuthor
§

Hiding of cameras when you ignore a user has been removed. It may return in a way if you hide a user once it remembers it but I do not think it'll be added as the ignore feature.

Many liked it but many as well found themselves talking over others, so leaving it for now was safest to get a better switch going for something like that. :)

New update is coming soon so this won't be on the list just yet but I am 50/50 with it, I don't overly use it so can't imagine the extent of it in busy rooms.

If you believe it could be nice featuring it so that if I hide your camera manually it saves this till I unhide you; that can potentially be an option if I sort that. Let me know. :)

CosmosisTAuthor
§

Will mention, many fixes coming up to ensure stability for users, so these fixes here will be among them before we get to 1.7.0.

You may keep track in discord, for faster response and possibly a message back on complete/status.

Sign in to post a reply.