Gamdom Rain Notifier

PLEASE READ SCRIPT DESCRIPTION ON GREASYFORK.ORG

< Feedback on Gamdom Rain Notifier

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2018-03-27

Worked for some time

Worked for some time, but it stopped for no reason. Like a day or two before it worked perfectly now it doesn't give me notifications

AllInRedAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-03-27

Worked for some time, but it stopped for no reason. Like a day or two before it worked perfectly now it doesn't give me notifications

It was because a little change I made that provoked a bug. Now I'm rolling back changes to the previous state(which was working). Will say if roll-back is completed and working, but it should
AllInRedAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-03-27
Edited: 2018-03-27
Working again! I received a notification!
Make sure to clear cache if it still doesn't work, and if it still doesn't work after clearing cache, use incognito mode as a temporal solution until your browser removes all cookies and cache at 100%.
§
Posted: 2018-04-07
I'll just keep replying to this feedback- gamdom just got some bitcoin update and script has to be updated or something.
AllInRedAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-04-08
Edited: 2018-04-08

@"Nick Gurs" said: I'll just keep replying to this feedback- gamdom just got some bitcoin update and script has to be updated or something.

Working again. I only had to reload the page as chat status was marked as "disconnected", seems working now. This is the message received that caused the problem: https://i.imgur.com/1gr30yp.png These Gamdom guys are so funny making updates lol.

§
Posted: 2018-04-08

I don't know, i still don't get notifications, i'm logged in, i have both the script and the site opened, but when i check the last rain on the site it says 2 minutes ago while i didn't hear any sounds for it

AllInRedAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-04-08

@"Nick Gurs" said: I don't know, i still don't get notifications, i'm logged in, i have both the script and the site opened, but when i check the last rain on the site it says 2 minutes ago while i didn't hear any sounds for it

Hmmm strange because I'm receiving notifications.

AllInRedAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-04-08
Edited: 2018-04-08

@AllInRed said:

@"Nick Gurs" said: I don't know, i still don't get notifications, i'm logged in, i have both the script and the site opened, but when i check the last rain on the site it says 2 minutes ago while i didn't hear any sounds for it

Hmmm strange because I'm receiving notifications.

For the "server-side" part it's everything OK(last rain received by my servers equals Gamdom lastrain). I'll have to check my php files just in case.

AllInRedAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-04-08

Just received a rain. Strange.

§
Posted: 2018-04-08

Just receievd a rain aswell. Turns out the script wasnt working on the page/tampermonkey

§
Posted: 2018-04-10

Strange, but i received like 5 notifications then it stopped again, normally i get 5 on this tampermonkey icon but now i get 4 when i stopped receiving notifications.

AllInRedAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-04-10

@"Nick Gurs" said: Strange, but i received like 5 notifications then it stopped again, normally i get 5 on this tampermonkey icon but now i get 4 when i stopped receiving notifications.

Seems like a bug caused after changing a little thing on a PHP file. Should be fixed already. Also, as php's don't cache(unless you cache the response, but I have caching disabed for PHP on my server) SHOULD work already. A weird bug with databases after changing a little thing.

AllInRedAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-04-10

Yes, the problem was with databases, because when a rain was detected it throwed a 500 HTTP error. Should be fixed already. Will say if works already when a rain is detected. Now I have to wait up to 30min until Gamdom does another rain :)

AllInRedAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-04-10

I just received a notification, so error solved. It was a stupid error in programming that I didn't notice and was caused only when the rain status was "true".

§
Posted: 2018-04-10

Yup, working as intended, love the script although im kinda spamming this thread each time i get an error xd

AllInRedAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-04-10

@"Nick Gurs" said: Yup, working as intended, love the script although im kinda spamming this thread each time i get an error xd

Thanks for "spamming it" by the way, because then the issues would be solved slower as I would took more time to notice it's not working. Also having like 15 emails of "not working" this morning before going to work makes me notice it lol(I don't say it's bad, I prefer people sending me emails of "does not work" because in that way I can know that domething is going on). I couldn't solve it before as I had to go to work(es every day from monday-friday). Next time I should read the files two times before deploying them to servers.

§
Posted: 2018-04-13

@AllInRed said:

@"Nick Gurs" said: Yup, working as intended, love the script although im kinda spamming this thread each time i get an error xd

Thanks for "spamming it" by the way, because then the issues would be solved slower as I would took more time to notice it's not working. Also having like 15 emails of "not working" this morning before going to work makes me notice it lol(I don't say it's bad, I prefer people sending me emails of "does not work" because in that way I can know that domething is going on). I couldn't solve it before as I had to go to work(es every day from monday-friday). Next time I should read the files two times before deploying them to servers.

Lmao that's a sick story xd. i stopped getting notifications again for some odd reason just spamming

AllInRedAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-04-13

@"Nick Gurs" said:

@AllInRed said:

@"Nick Gurs" said: Yup, working as intended, love the script although im kinda spamming this thread each time i get an error xd

Thanks for "spamming it" by the way, because then the issues would be solved slower as I would took more time to notice it's not working. Also having like 15 emails of "not working" this morning before going to work makes me notice it lol(I don't say it's bad, I prefer people sending me emails of "does not work" because in that way I can know that domething is going on). I couldn't solve it before as I had to go to work(es every day from monday-friday). Next time I should read the files two times before deploying them to servers.

Lmao that's a sick story xd. i stopped getting notifications again for some odd reason just spamming

Hmmm I'll check later

AllInRedAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-04-13

It was just that Gamdom updated their site and I need to do a little tweak server-side. Should be working now.

§
Posted: 2018-04-13

Yup, just got a notification and checked on here instantly

AllInRedAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-04-13

@"Nick Gurs" said: Yup, just got a notification and checked on here instantly

Ok, thanks for confirming.

§
Posted: 2018-04-24

Hey, i missclicked and clicked "exclude www.gamdomrain.com while trying some stuff because i didn't receive notifications for some rains, how do i get it back on

AllInRedAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-04-24

@"Nick Gurs" said: Hey, i missclicked and clicked "exclude www.gamdomrain.com while trying some stuff because i didn't receive notifications for some rains, how do i get it back on

Where did you click the "exclude www.gamdomrain.com"?

§
Posted: 2018-04-24
Edited: 2018-04-24

tampermonkey icon top right, then the script name and exclude ... but also as i said i didn't receive notifications when i did that

AllInRedAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-04-24

@"Nick Gurs" said: tampermonkey icon top right, then the script name and exclude ... but also as i said i didn't receive notifications when i did that

Well for the tampermonkey exclude thing, the only "fast solution" I found was clicking on tampermonkey icon, clicking on "dashboard", clicking the trash icon on the script(deleting it) and then installing it again. And the no notifications things SHOULD be fixed now as gamdom updated it's "chat algorithm" and I had to change a bit server-side code as some rains would not get notified due to the new chat algorithm, that prevented using a feature that my server-side code used to keep the CPU usage of the servers as low as possible. Also, due to a lot of log-ins at the same time the website went down for like 10 minutes.

§
Posted: 2018-04-24

Yea i see it's down. Good to know tho ill wait and try for the next rain

§
Posted: 2018-04-27

For some odd reason, i can't stop receiving notifications now, lol. It's giving me a notification as soon as it's possible even when there are no rains

AllInRedAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-04-27

It's the problem persisting? Because it seems OK for me.

§
Posted: 2018-04-27

All good now

Post reply

Sign in to post a reply.