Posted: 2018-03-10

didnt work since the update

didnt work since the update this morning

AllInRedAuthor
§
didnt work since the update this morning

Doesn't work with the update installed?
I suppose that you updated, but I ask because after testing before the update released it worked properly

§

yes i updated this morning
On the website i see that but i got no notifications
No rain detected...For the moment...
The script is running! Just leave this tab open and you'll receive all the rains!

AllInRedAuthor
§
Edited: 2018-03-10

Found the problem and it should be fixed now.
Basically the thing that happened is:
I tested some things that needed to disable the "normal lines of code" and forgot to enable that lines of "normal code"(with that I mean the lines of code that make the notifications occur properly). Enabled them again and should be running properly. You don't even need to refresh the page if the script was running, it should be fixed now automatically.
(Edit: after posting this comment I received a rain, so yes, I can confirm it's working again)

AllInRedAuthor
§

Is it working again for you?

§

yes thanks :)

§

not working for me after your recent update. the website shows

Script is fully detected. Starting to check for rains...

The script is running! Just leave this tab open and you'll receive all the rains!

§

Didn't work for me too (or work just for 1 or 2 rains and that's all) since update.

AllInRedAuthor
§

Will check what's happening now.

AllInRedAuthor
§

It think I found what's happening here, probably will work again in a few minutes

AllInRedAuthor
§
Edited: 2018-03-10
It think I found what's happening here, probably will work again in a few minutes

Yep, the problem that I found is what happened. Should be working now, because I just received a rain. It just was a little human error because of new "security measures" that I had to add(can't explain much about what are these measures exactly, sorry, but they were necessary).
Edit: I also purged cache from server so you get the updated page working as soon as you reload page/re-open

§

yes. its working fine. thank you.

AllInRedAuthor
§
yes. its working fine. thank you.

By the way, thanks for the feedback, if it wasn't for that maybe I would have realized that error a day after, so thanks for leting me know when something is not working properly so i can keep this good :)

Sign in to post a reply.