Lift Web Restrictions: .io Game Mods (MooMoo.io/Krunker.io/..), Ad Link Bypasser, Adblock, & MORE!

A huge userscript that modifies hundreds of websites, adding mods, hacks, new features, and quality-of-life to the web! (in beta) Notable features: auto-redirects, a fully-featured MooMoo.io hack, Google Classroom dark mode, mass delete discord messages, remove ads on baidu, disable Google Analytics, Facebook ad blocker!

< Feedback on Lift Web Restrictions: .io Game Mods (MooMoo.io/Krunker.io/..), Ad Link Bypasser, Adblock, & MORE!

Review: Bad - script does not work

§
Posted: 2020-05-17

its not working

only outlayer changes nothing else none of the hotkeys work or anything else

zyenithAuthor
§
Posted: 2020-05-18

Youre going to have to be wayyy more specific if you want me to help you.

§
Posted: 2020-05-21

sure nothing works at all , none of the modes work its just like i am using the normal game but with different front , no matter what i did or how many ytube videos i checkes showing it working it woudnt work for me and rn its not even loading the map like at all

zyenithAuthor
§
Posted: 2020-05-21

the map error is that the servers themselves are broken, try entering another server

§
Posted: 2020-05-25

dude nothing is working on my pc press z to auto buy hats no press -------- nothing none of the mods work like at all neither z nor space nor triple things nothing at all

zyenithAuthor
§
Posted: 2020-05-25

screenshot it, and/or send me a video

Sign in to post a reply.