1337X - Magnet/Torrent links everywhere

Adds magnet and torrent links everywere, e.g. directly to the torrent search results

< Feedback on 1337X - Magnet/Torrent links everywhere

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2019-06-08

nice

Hello, looks nice, could you tell me how to properly use the script? Should i include it in *.html file? Could you also assist with syntax - what if i decide to add one more torrent tracker?

NotNeoAuthor
§
Posted: 2019-06-09

From the Greasy Fork home page:

To use user scripts you need to first install a user script manager. Which user script manager you can use depends on which browser you use.

Chrome: Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey Firefox: Greasemonkey, Tampermonkey, or Violentmonkey Safari: Tampermonkey Microsoft Edge: Tampermonkey Opera: Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey Maxthon: Violentmonkey Dolphin: Tampermonkey UC: Tampermonkey Qupzilla: (no additional software required) AdGuard: (no additional software required)

I recommend Tampermonkey.

As for the last part, I'm not entirely sure what you mean by:

what if i decide to add one more torrent tracker? This script is made specifically for 1337X. Magnets and torrent files usually contain some trackers. You can add more in the torrent client, though obviously if no one is seeding on the tracker you add, then there's no use.

Sign in to post a reply.