KAT Headers Unified
This script unifies the headers on both the community side and the torrent side of the KAT website.
- Fixes the community header to the top as a header should be and cleans up some of the wasted space there.
- Makes the community pages (and the header) full width
- Moves some tabs around and adds some missing ones on both sides of the site so that both sides look more or less the same (See images below)
- Brings the PM tab look from the torrent side to the community side as well and hides the red notification light when there are no unread PMs
- PM count is automatically updated every (by default 90) seconds. No need to refresh the page just to see if you have new PMs anymore :)
-Made search scale better.
-Made the content move down when the header gets expanded so it won't cover anything.
-Options for header shrink: yes/no/remember
Still only making changes to the community side.
-Moved "Logout" to new profile tab that's similar to torrent section's and is located at the very end of the header.
-Changed the PM tab to be similar to torrent section and moved it next to the profile tab.
-Moved a few less important things into "Other" tab.
-Moved the "search" tab to the main search textbox as "Advanced Search"
-Added handling for the session data for the log off link. The logoff button should now work.
-Added better "browse torrents" tab from the torrent section
-Torrent side header should now look more or less like the community side with mostly the same content.
-Added some more icons and re-rodered some tabs.
-Now hiding the red PM notifier when there are 0 unread PMs.
-Added live PM checker. Every (by default 90) seconds the script checks for new PMs and updates the counter. No need to refresh the page just to see if you have new PMs anymore!
(to change settings you need to (for now) edit the values at the top of the script.)
-hotfix for PM Checker
-Wrapped in IIEF.
-Fixed some indentations.
-updated torrent profile link for torrent section