Pinterest - Open Original Image

Open the original (largest) image in a new tab by pressing 'z' while hovering over a pin

< Feedback on Pinterest - Open Original Image

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2019-07-21
Edited: 2019-12-09

opening an image does also open the image description

It get only removed if I go back and move my mouse over the page. https://i.imgur.com/xmr4b82.mp4 <-videoclip

--update-- only happening in private browsing, if I am logged in in my normal browser it doesnt happen O_o...

§

--update-- only happening in private browsing, if I am logged in in my normal browser it doesnt happen O_o...

valacarAuthor
§

Hmm, my script doesn't do anything with the description, so I feel like this is maybe another add-on or script that's doing it. Basically the only thing my script does is find the URL for the largest image, and then doesopenInTab("image.jpg"). It's the same thing as if I dragged an image from my file browser onto my web browser and it shows the image.

Anyway, I don't think there's anything I can do to fix it. Maybe try disabling some add-ons and scripts to see if something is conflicting with it.

§
Posted: 2019-12-09

I got the problem also on other sites, it seems to be a problem with Windows10/Firefox :( so not your fault! Thanks anyway for your feedback.

Sign in to post a reply.