This extension makes the Google Script Editor more user-friendly.
- The dark theme of registration is added. And a convenient button for switching themes on the button bar.
- Added the ability to hide the sidebar with project files.
- Added highlighting of the active line in the code editor.
- In the status line added information:
- About the type of the script
- About the active line
- About the number of lines of code
- After the last line of code, there is added space for scrolling (100 pixels).
- In the "Resources" menu, the link "Online generator of direct links to files in Google Drive" was added.
- Extended comments added:
- "//!" - bold comments
- "// todo" or "//! todo" - then a marker appears "new task"
- "// done" or "//! done" - then the "task completed" marker appears
- "// note" or "//! note" - then a "note" marker appears
- The ability to configure the location of the alert is added to the Web application page.
For the application to work correctly, I advise you to disable script blockers (or add to exceptions) for script.google.com.
About the author
Maxim Stoyanov (stomaks)