AKA: "Wide Youtube", AKA: "Wide video container" - Uses the page space on youtube more efficiently (especially good for high resolutions)
These are versions of this script where the code was updated. Show all versions.
Due to an update to GM_config, my script was broken for a while. Now updated to comply with their new async init. Working again.
- changed @include to @match- Added a poling interval check to run a JS function to fix Home page items-per-row limits by moving items outside of the rows and removing said rows after (TODO: might look into a more efficient observer solution or something similar later)
- Channel community page centered- post width initial setup for future update to add it as a proper option in script settings
Fixed search page main container width not using the entire page caused by YT update by removing a single character from my script lol
- Removed wasted space from above the video player while in default mode (not theater).- Removed margins from video container's chapter select so it should now fit- Added high z-index to video container's chapter select so when it's expanded it goes over all other elements- Video badges are now hidden by default
added overflow:hidden to page-manager element due to it sometimes being a few pixels too large for some reason (scrollbar would appear)
Removed top/bottom padding from #columns
Fixed a problem with video page width calculations that caused >100% width
- Added video page Recommended videos related options and feature (Theater mode only for now)- Updated settings- Small fixes
- Due to a YT update to how the home page renders videos, changing the thumbnail width using the script's methods leaves a bunch of empty space, so I decided to disable that part of the script by default. Therefore the thumbnail sizes on the home page will be as determined by vanilla YT, unless you change turn the option back on from the settings.- Fixed the settings menu's "save" and "save & refresh" buttons (converted some old Jquery code to pure JS)