TradeMe Address Check

Add Link To Check An Address

< Feedback on TradeMe Address Check

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2018-07-09

not correct

Address Checker should not be relied on by Trademe sellers as my address is classed as Standard Delivery by 5 out of 8 deliverers. I refuse to pay Rural when I am in a new subdivison and have been getting Standard Delivery by NZ Post since the day I moved in 3 1/2 years ago

§
Posted: 2019-11-06

Linda, I also live in an "urban" delivery for NZ Post and "rural" for everyone else. The whole point of the address checker is that it connects to different shipping company systems directly, and pulls information about your address from their systems. In my case, this is just the way it is, and no amount of convincing will change that. However, if you live in a city and truly urban area, you will need to contact the individual companies and ask them for your subdivision to be added to their system as a "urban" or "standard" delivery. It is not up to the sellers unfortunately, they don't get a choice, other than using a different courier company. In my case 9 out of 10, NZ Post is the best as they classify us as urban. I hope that makes sense.

Sign in to post a reply.