Download images from vsco.co

Adds download buttons for the full-resolution images to thumbnails all over vsco.co

< Feedback on Download images from vsco.co

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2017-07-04

error

I keep getting a download error when I press Install. The error says: Could not parse script. Any fix for this?

§
Posted: 2017-07-05

I updated the script, could you try again?

§
Posted: 2017-07-06

I'm still getting that same error. It works in Chrome (it was working in chrome before the update) but not in Firefox

§
Posted: 2017-07-07

Updated again, it should work now.

§
Posted: 2017-07-08

Now it installs but the download link doesn't show up on the images like how it does in chrome. Thanks for working through this.

§
Posted: 2017-07-08

Seems to be working fine for me. Are you sure the script is enabled? If you click the Greasemonkey icon, there should be a checkmark next to 'Download images from vsco.co'.

If you're sure the script is enabled and it's still not working, could you tell me which page you're on, what version of Firefox you're using and any errors that may have appeared in the console.

§
Posted: 2017-07-11

The script is enabled, I see the checkmark, not working though.

Example page: https://vsco.co/maxbeck/images/1

Firefox version 47.0

For errors in the console, how do I check for that? I press Ctrl Shift K and see the toolbox, then what?

§
Posted: 2017-07-13

To check for console errors, just right click anywhere in the page, choose 'Inspect Element' and switch to the 'Console' tab.

Sign in to post a reply.