You can also try these related scripts:
- mb. PLAIN TEXT TRACKLIST - Get a quick copy of the tracklists in plain text (several formats) for quick re-use (in track parser, EAC, foobar2000 or mp3tag for instance)
- JASRAC. work importer/editor into MusicBrainz + MB-JASRAC-音楽の森-NexTone links + MB back search links - One click imports JASRAC works into MusicBrainz (name, iswc, type, credits, edit note, sort name, search hint) and マス歌詞®（mass-lyrics） and wikipedia links. It will do the same magic in work editor. Work links to both JASRAC and 音楽の森 / ongakunomori / music forest / minc / magic db and back to MB
- mb. COLLECTION HIGHLIGHTER - musicbrainz.org: Highlights releases, release-groups, etc. that you have in your collections (anyone’s collection can be loaded) everywhere
- mb. ALL LINKS - Hidden links include fanpage, social network, etc. (NO duplicates) Generated autolinks (configurable) includes plain web search, auto last.fm, Discogs and Genius searches, etc. Shows begin/end dates on URL and provides edit link. Expands Wikidata links to wikipedia articles.
- mb. COOL ENTITY LINKS - musicbrainz.org: In some pages like edits, blog, forums, chatlogs, tickets, annotations, etc. it will prefix entity links with an icon, shorten and embelish all sorts of MB links (cdtoc, entities, tickets, bugs, edits, etc.).