Automatically adds artwork tags when you bookmark. ブックマークのタグを自動的につける。

< Feedback on Pixiv Ajax Bookmark Mod

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2016-12-27
Edited: 2016-12-27

A suggestion for possible feature

Hello,

This script works really well for what it's supposed to do, and the settings in the first few lines are also really intuitive. However, I was just wondering, would it be possible to include a dropdown menu?

I was able to access Pixiv Whitecube for the past several months, and some of the features in it were really amazing, and one was turning the bookmark/favorite feature into a dropdown menu instead of a single button that leads you to a separate page.

For example, clicking the button itself will bookmark the work publicly, by default. However, when you expand the dropdown menu, it gives you the option of "Bookmark privately", "Tag", etc. This makes it easier since you don't have to be taken to another page to do these tasks. Your script works on the same general concept of not having to go to the next page, but one would have to go into the script settings every time to change whether it bookmarks publicly or privately by default, while I think a simple dropdown menu would be more intuitive, IMHO.

Also, is there a way to make it so that after you follow a user, it doesn't take you to the "you followed X user" page? I find it much easier when it stays on the same page. Would these be possible to implement?

SaddestPandaAuthor
§

I don't have much time recently and they will surely bring back the whitecube soon so for now the first point is on hold.
The second point was already working in all image pages but it didn't work on user pages, now it does with 1.4.

§

Awesome, thanks. Where did you read that they will bring back Whitecube? I was fortunate enough to be part of Whitecube's beta test, and they really did introduce some awesome features that I hope they implement to the main site soon.

I just updated to 1.4, and indeed it is working as you said. However, does it always follow "publicly" by default? Is there a way to choose without going into the script settings?

Sign in to post a reply.