§
Posted: 2017-06-10
Edited: 2017-06-10

not perfect

Pls turn 'double ckick to close' feature into 'tap to close', so i
am able to use it in mobile safari.

§

tried it with mobile Safari on my iPad/iPhone,it works fine,not working on soundcloud.com,though. gonna need a ❌ 'X' menu to force close the popup prompt. pls add this to your update list. thx a lot.

§

Good idea!

I had it originally set to "double click to close" because of a bug I couldn't figure out (click listeners for sub elements didn't work). I still haven't exactly figured out what the bug is, but I managed to somehow fix it, so now there's a close button!

Let me know if it works for you :)

§

wow!awesome!it becomes one of my favorite userscripts on greasy fork.
I'm So Excited!❤❤❤❤❤

§

here is the bookmarklet version(based on your code),thats how i use it with mobile Safari:

javascript:(function(){var scriptsToLoad=["//neuralyte.org/~joey/gm_scripts/fallbackgmapi/fallbackgmapi.user.js","////greasyfork.org/scripts/18671-inject2download/code/Inject2Download.user.js"];function loadNext() { if (scriptsToLoad.length == 0) { return; } var next = scriptsToLoad.shift(); var newScript = document.createElement('script'); newScript.src = next; newScript.onload = loadNext; newScript.onerror = function(e){ console.error('Problem loading script: '+next,e); }; document.body.appendChild(newScript);}loadNext();})(); (void 0);

§

I'm really glad you like it!! :) And thank you for sharing the bookmarklet! Do you mind if I link to it in the script page?

§

Good idea?

Sign in to post a reply.