Perk TV Automator

This script does things like refreshing the page and pressing the play button so that you can have a Perk TV server.

< Feedback on Perk TV Automator

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2016-11-05

New Perk Site Update

Hi @Byte11

I have been enjoying this script. Even the introduction of captchas on ptv didn't bother me since it only happened every so often.

But now, they have updated again and removed the timer screen that awarded points. As a result, the script now continues to the next video and so on and so forth until it gets onto some longer videos and gets stuck trying to auto-advance.

Before this, for example with Castle Clash, it used to auto-advance the video then go back to the same video so everything worked fine. This new update breaks this script because it doesn't work with longer videos as it never allows it to complete the full video. If you try it out for a while, I am sure you can understand better what I am talking about.

Can you update this?

Byte11Author
§
Posted: 2016-11-17

Hey, I'm aware of this problem, but I haven't had time to fix it because I've been going to debate tournaments every weekend. My 5 day thanksgiving break is next week, so I'll have the script fixed then. I'm also going to be adding many new features including captcha removal.

§
Posted: 2016-11-26

Thanks @Byte11 - many of us appreciate your effort and hard work.

§
Posted: 2016-11-29

Just stumbled onto this. Will be excited to see it updated. Thanks

Byte11Author
§
Posted: 2016-12-07

Sorry guys, I ended up being really busy over break. I just pushed out a simple little fix that will allow the script to work with videos that are under 5 minutes (90% of the site). I'll try to come up with a more solid solution over my much longer winter break, but right now its finals week. Hopefully you can atleast earn a little for now.

§
Posted: 2016-12-07

Thanks! I understand the school situation I've been there. Can't wait to give this a try.

§
Posted: 2017-06-11

Do you fix it yet or no

§
Posted: 2018-09-10

ye did you man i really like this bot man

Sign in to post a reply.