Remove anti-adblock, ads, popups and timer waits, and show direct download link

< Feedback on openload

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2016-06-15

Hi Leon

On Pron.tv like
http://pron.tv/l/Une-vieille-aux-seins-enormes-se-tape-un-jeunot-mp4/54tlkti9
data:text link is disabled but i'm forced to click on "play" two times each time i wanna see a video,
can this be avoided ?

leoncastroAuthor
§
Posted: 2016-06-16

This is not really a bug.
The page loads a static picture instead of the full video.
First time you clicked that picture, it is replaced by the video interface, then you can click again to start the movie or waits for the loading.

§

yes it's a bug introduced by the script that blocks data:html links..
it still tries to load the ad unsuccessfully with the script, nobody has to click on a html5
or flash video 2 times to have it playing.. it's not because there's a thumbnail that i have to click twice, it's the video thumbnail, not a picture in a gallery..
you're reply's totally indirect, it looks like you don't know how to prevent it.
then i'll have to face that issue clicking 2 times all the time i want to play a video
on that site..

leoncastroAuthor
§

Nope. Your browser loads openload with only a mosaic picture, not the real video, and after one click loads the video stopped.

I dont want to prevent it. With this method, you can fast open the site without huge video loading, and go to download link. I remember you that openload is not only for small 10-20min sex tapes, people that use openload normally used to download full 90-120min movies.

Try to test without my userscript and you will see the same protocol, but with the needed of another extra click that opens the popup ad. You will need 3 clicks to start the video and another to close the popup.
My script delete the needed of that first click and the popup.

§

with your script, the ad is blocked & doesn't open.
the point you don't get:
with your script, even if the add is gone, the script is still partly active,
because i must click 2 times, to start playing a video, ex
http://pron.tv/l/Une-vieille-aux-seins-enormes-se-tape-un-jeunot-mp4/54tlkti9

leoncastroAuthor
§

Ok. New v0.04 version updated.

v0.03: Total site load = 240KB (200KB cache) (2,14s). v0.04: Total site load = 10,0MB (200KB cache) (7,35s). Now the site loads the 100KB picture and the 10MB interface video (stopped).

Save one click. Lost five seconds of performance. I hope not have people unhappy with this release.

§

super great, works fine now

thanks

Sign in to post a reply.