IMDb: Link 'em all!

Adds all kinds of links to IMDb, customizable!

< Feedback on IMDb: Link 'em all!

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2021-05-21

Hello,

Can you please update it for the new imdb layout?

thanks in advance :)

buzzAuthor
§

There's no "new layout" yet. It is a opt-in beta layout which will eventually replace the current layout. I can't make promises to keep up with the frequent changes of the beta layout as I prefer to put development time in other useful features. Once the beta layout becomes the default, I will constantly support it.

Could you please remove your negative feedback?

§

Sorry for the bad review, I didn't mean it, I love this script! When I tried to send the new issue it wouldn't allow to continue and since it is not working anymore I had to choose that option - I changed it to good although it doesn't work...

I didn't choose to have the new layout even permanently, it has some good things but I prefer the old one, so this wasn't changed by me.

See attached screenshot of a search I did with the new layout active, you can see the address is not beta and there's no option for the old layout 😔

Anyway, thanks for your quick responses and I hope you'll find some time to update sometime because, as I mentioned above, I love this script! 🌹

buzzAuthor
§
Edited: 2021-05-21

The address will not tell if you use the old or new layout. It's some hidden setting in your browser. But there's an URL you can use. Open this in your browser to restore the old layout:
https://www.imdb.com/preferences/beta-control?e=tmd&t=out&u=/title/tt0163978/

Likewise, you can use this to enable the beta layout if you ever wish to do so:
https://www.imdb.com/preferences/beta-control?e=tmd&t=in&u=/title/tt0163978/

§
Posted: 2021-05-28

Wonderful, thank you!

buzzAuthor
§
Posted: 2021-05-31

Can you please update it for the new imdb layout?

I updated the script to support the IMDb redesign. If it stops working again at some, feel free to report back.

Sign in to post a reply.