This script is a modification of the following script: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/4168-youtube-whitelist-channels-in-adblock-plus
Added AdBlock Plus icon next to the YouTube channel photo.
- Presumably you already have Adblock Plus, or else you wouldn't be reading this.
- If you've never installed user scripts before, first get the appropriate extension for your browser.
- Click the Install This Script button near the top of this page, then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Visit any video of the author you want to support (e.g. www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZdA4jiXG7U) and click the AdBlock Plus icon next to the photo channel. Copy or code appears. You need to use that as part of your whitelist filter in Adblock Plus.
- Click the Adblock Plus icon and choose Options.
- Click the Add Your Own Filters tab.
- Paste the copied code in the text box near the top, paste the user name in the appropriate spot, then click the Add Filter button.