What is WME Validator?
This script validates a map area in Waze Map Editor(WME), highlights issues and generates a very detailed report with Wiki references and solutions.
The list of validations can be found here
.What is WME Validator Localization for Ireland package?
Localization package is a script that tunes WME Validator
up for Ireland.
The script can enable/disable checks, set params and exceptions.
There are two types of localization packages:
- Built-in or default packages (come bundled with WME Validator)
- External or user packages (like this script):
a) user packages with params and translations
b) user packages just with params
This script adds/updates the following checks:
How to install the WME Validator Localization for Ireland package?Browser requirement: Chrome 62+ / Firefox 78+ / Edge 79+ / Opera 49+ (Check my browser)
- #027 - City name on Railroad
- #131 - Word ending in "." (except "St.")
- #136 - Named Parking Lot Roads
- #169 - Incorrectly named street
- #170 - Lowercase word in street name
- #171 - Incorrectly abbreviated street name
- Install the required WME Validator (if not installed - Firefox requires the User Script Manager below to be installed first)
- Install the required User Script Manager for your internet browser (if not installed)
- Install the script WME Validator Localization for Ireland
- Launch the User Script Manager Dashboard (Tampermonkey/Greasemonkey) and make sure WME Validator Localization for Ireland script is there
- (Re)load Waze Map Editor
Further information:Waze Forum: WME ValidatorWaze Forum: WME Validator Localization for Ireland