Flickr Original Link

Show direct links to download biggest Flickr image available and some other sizes.

< Feedback on Flickr Original Link

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2022-10-19

It looks like flickr changed something. Now the original link only works on the individual photo page. It not longer displays links over the previews on the main page of an account.

§

No, It's not changed, it is working the same as before, I think u are a new user of Flickr.

§

"I think u are a new user of Flickr."
That was an unnecessary dig. And an incorrect one at that.

Anyway, for the adults in the room here's a screen shot of a profile page, not showing direct links to photos like the script used to do.

qnx
§

It looks like flickr changed something. Now the original link only works on the individual photo page. It not longer displays links over the previews on the main page of an account.

I noticed the same change for a few days I think. The "Flickr Original Link" script version 5.4.1 does not anymore work for stream views on Flickr, main fotostream, album-views or favorite-streams for example, it's only showing links when opening a single photo. The links from the script in the stream view were very helpful to get an overview which resolution the items in the stream had. They don't show up anymore, neither in Chrome nor in Firefox. When the script is activated it allocates space for the link on the bottom of the previews but there is nothing to see or to click on. The attached image shows a thumb from a stream, the red rectangle where the link from the script showed up before the malfunction.

§
Posted: 2022-10-23

I've posted one possible solution where you need to edit the script and add a small part. Please check and let me know if it helps

§

I've posted one possible solution where you need to edit the script and add a small part. Please check and let me know if it helps

Thanks. It really helps me.

I've updated the script.

qnx
§

The update (v5.6) fixed the problem. Thank you very much!

§
Posted: 2022-10-25

I agree, works like a charm now. Changing my review as well.

Sign in to post a reply.