SwagTv script

this script will automatically fetch and go to the next video after the meter goes up.

< Feedback on SwagTv script

Review: Bad - script does not work

§
Posted: 2014-09-18

Does not complete captcha's

The script worked really well for a while but now it is not completing captchas anymore it just sits there and does nothing. It may be a script I already have interfering but I have not put any new scripts on.

§

I was just about to post the same thing. I suddenly cannot bypass the Swagbucks captchas either. I didn't add any new scripts. I'm thinking that Swagbucks is trying to crack down. They recently reduced the mobile TV daily limit from 50 to 36, and new ads have prevented the app from running uninterrupted. I'm hoping someone comes up with a counter to these captchas.

§
Edited: 2014-09-18

Yeah, it doesn't complete the captcha. The SB is blinking though making it look like you already got the swagbucks.

§
Posted: 2014-09-19

Yeah, I've noticed that. I always have to reload the page after the 10th video, though.

§
Posted: 2014-09-19

I just played around with it for a bit. After the 10th video, the captcha comes up, and your Swagbucks do increase by 3. If you reload the page without typing the captcha, it goes back down by 3. I was hoping that I might be able to keep it going with an auto reloader, but that doesn't work.

TjololoAuthor
§
Posted: 2014-09-20

Do you get an alert box that says "Captcha"? If so, you'll need to edit the code...I turned off the auto-solver because people were getting banned for it.

You'll need to edit the code. add a // in front of line 97, and remove the // from line 100.

One of these days I'll make that toggle-able, but the *saver* method is without the captcha solver, so that's the one I'm *officially* supporting.

§
Posted: 2014-09-21

Still doesn't work for me after editing the code. Do I need to uncomment anything else?

§
Posted: 2015-02-23
Edited: 2015-02-23

Any plans to fix the CAPTCHA? For a long while I went without them now I get them every time. I just keep it open in a second monitor at work and enter them manually but it is still a chore and takes 8 hours to max out my points.

Also, every once in a while something goes wonky and a tab repeatedly opens and closes and the CAPTCHA image changes about every second with a "wrong CAPTCHA entered" error. I have to close the browser. Did I not disable the solver correctly? I commented out line 97 and uncommented 100 already:

97 //alert('Captcha');
98 pic = document.getElementById("sbvdcapimg");
99 //pic.crossOrigin = 'anonymous';
100 var string = getCaptchaText(pic);

§
Posted: 2015-04-22

Hey, I'm having issues with the script even after doing this update. Any suggestions?

§
Posted: 2015-05-25

Captchas work for me...

Sign in to post a reply.