YouTube Thumbnails - Full Video Thumbnails for YouTube

Shows complete video thumbnails for YouTube videos. You can click a thumbnail image to jump to that point in the video.

< Feedback on YouTube Thumbnails - Full Video Thumbnails for YouTube

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2017-09-01
Edited: 2017-09-01

For old layout not working

After update thumbnails gone from old layout used still for me. Please update to compatible for old and new layout.

driver8Author
§

Sorry about that. I wasn't aware that the old layout was still available. I just posted an update. Can you let me know if it fixes things for you?

§
Edited: 2017-09-01

No, after uptate still not see thumbnails. You easy check. Open new private window and open youtube without login. On Youtube click on three vertical dots and select "Restore old Youtube"

Edit:
I check my profile YT on firefox, but on new layout also not see thumbnalis ???

driver8Author
§
Posted: 2017-09-02
Edited: 2017-09-02

I have tested it with the old layout, and it seems to work for me. I've seen occasional issues with detecting the thumbnail specifications, but I haven't run into anything that wasn't fixed by reloading the page. There are a number of inconsistencies with the script's handling of both the new and old layouts due to the weird way that YouTube loads their pages, and I changed quite a few things with the latest releases.

Are you sure the videos in question have thumbnails available (when you mouse over the video's seek bar, thumbnail images pop up)?

I'd like to do a substantial rewrite of the script, but that could take me a while. It's pretty messy right now.

§
Posted: 2017-09-02
Edited: 2017-09-02

Before check on many videos but it did not work. I install script again and now working on both layout. Maybe there was something wrong with my installation. Now working for me. Thx

edit:
Found one bug - old script show 4 thumbnails i a row, new script 5 rows:
https://i.imgur.com/bpzwZBl.jpg

Sign in to post a reply.