Discussions » Creation Requests

[REQUEST] Simple(?) script for twitch chat gambling

§
Posted: 2024-02-02

I'm requesting a script to automate the gambling feature in a lot of twitch chats that uses the "!gamble" command and uses the gambling strategy of doubling your bet on a loss until a win is had and then resetting to the starting bet.

Example: !gamble 10 > loss | !gamble 20 > loss | !gamble 40 > loss | !gamble 80 > win | !gamble 10 repeat...

You can tell a win or loss by the bot printing "Username won 10 coins in roulette and now has 10 coins!" or "Username lost 10 coins in roulette and now has 0 coins!" which could be simplified with some regex to "username won" and "username lost"

I would really appreciate anyone willing to help provide me with this as I'm too stupid to code javascript myself.

(Having to edit the starting value manually in the script is fine as I don't even know if it's possible to have a input box or something to enter in before starting the script)

I would really appreciate anyone willing to help provide me with this as I'm too stupid to code javascript myself.

This script for Twitch chat gambling is a game-changer! It offers a streamlined and engaging way for viewers to participate in the action without any hassle. The simplicity of the setup makes it accessible to everyone, enhancing the overall viewing experience. Plus, it adds an element of excitement and interaction to the stream, keeping audiences hooked and entertained. I can't wait to try it out and see how it elevates my Twitch channel. For anyone looking to spice up their streams, this script is a must-try. Check it out at https://onedivision.ru/ and level up your Twitch game!

Sign in to post a reply.