Discussions » Greasy Fork Feedback

Request for Improved Community Standards on GreasyFork

§
Posted: 2023-09-03

As a GreasyFork script author, I have always been dedicated to the diligent maintenance and improvement of user scripts to provide a better experience for our users. However, recently, we have encountered some troubling issues. Some users have resorted to creating alternate accounts to engage in dishonest and unfriendly behavior within the comments section, maliciously defaming and reporting, and even repeatedly giving negative ratings using the same account. This conduct not only impacts my personal efforts but also disrupts the harmonious atmosphere within the GreasyFork community.

Even when these users are banned, their malicious negative ratings remain visible.

I earnestly hope that the site owner and community administrators can take steps to optimize the on-site environment of GreasyFork and implement measures to reduce abuse and malicious activities. This should include stricter rules regarding negative ratings and more effective measures to combat false comments and personal attacks. Through our collective efforts, we can uphold the good reputation of the GreasyFork community, ensuring that users can enjoy high-quality user scripts and a friendly environment for interaction. We deeply appreciate the attention and support of the site owner and the management team.

The following is the evidence of some users’ daily malicious bad reviews:

Deleted user 1164814
§
Edited: 2023-09-03

你的脚本不行,还怪人差评?

Deleted user 1164814
§

就知道造谣和诋毁人的xxs
评级标准咋写的?不识字?
差评-脚本失效或无法使用!

§
Posted: 2023-09-06

Users' comments are not automatically deleted if they are banned. It depends on the reason for the ban. I would say that if a user was banned for creating multiple accounts and review-bombing a script, their comments should be deleted. If this is not the case, please report the comments in question and provide a detailed explanation.

Multiple reviews by the same user will not get counted multiple times in a script's overall stats; only the most recent review does.

Sign in to post a reply.