Discussions » Development

Help me with variables

§
Posted: 2023-11-20

im a noob does someone know how to show all varibles of a game/website so i can try to edit varibles to hack

§
Posted: 2024-01-05

1 like a noob u should first learn basic of computer, programming language like javascript if u want to change something on a web page
2 what do u mean "to hack" because there are a lot of possibility of attacks, like sql injection, xss, Dos attack and a lot of other, if what u want to say is modify the variables of a script on a page, u should kknow that the changes that u do on the page will delete when u refresh the page becausa u are not the admin
ask me if u want other information

§
Posted: 2024-01-30

I need a script on the website https://astro.org.ua to automatically make natal charts for people, who can help?

§
Posted: 2024-01-30

im a noob does someone know how to show all varibles of a game/website so i can try to edit varibles to hack

Hi, if you want to get an object and change it, then you should use the hook system via Object.defineProperty or directly through the prototype of the object.
I must say right away, you will not be able to change or get variables that are not an object or an array.

Sign in to post a reply.