Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Automatically selects professions for empty slots

< Σχολιασμός για τον κώδικα Neverwinter gateway - Profession Automation

Ερώτηση/σχόλιο

§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 14/01/2016

Adding more categories

I would like to add a few more categories. I’m still lvling alts up on skills, but I would like to start crafting on some of the alts that have the skills up. For example, I change the Leadership category from leadership items to create minions and then have the leadership XP category lvl leadership. Just to not muck things up, I do not have both categories running on the same char.

What I would like to do is create a few additional categories (all of them for char with max skill in that category), like health pots with alchemy. And when I have that char doing that category, they make the items I have entered.

Below are the areas I think I need to change, with the <***> to show the exact code for that line that would be added (is there a better way to show that?)...

As always, huge thanks for the script and the help.

// Profession priority list by order
var tasklist = [
    definedTask["Summer Event"],
    definedTask["Winter Event"],
    definedTask["Siege Event"],
    definedTask["Black Ice Shaping"],
    definedTask["Alchemy"],
   <***>definedTask["Alchemy_Task01"], <***>
    definedTask["Weaponsmithing_Axe"],
    /*definedTask["Weaponsmithing_Bow"],
         definedTask["Weaponsmithing_Dagger"],
         definedTask["Weaponsmithing_Greatsword"],
         definedTask["Weaponsmithing_Longsword"],*/
    definedTask["Artificing"],
    definedTask["Jewelcrafting"],
    definedTask["Mailsmithing"],
    definedTask["Platesmithing"],
    definedTask["Leatherworking"],
    definedTask["Tailoring"],
    definedTask["Leadership"],
    definedTask["Leadership XP"],
];

<<>> 

for (var i = 0; i < settings["charcount"]; i++) {
    charSettings.push({name: 'nw_charname' + i, title: 'Character', def: 'Character ' + (i + 1), type: 'text', tooltip: 'Characters Name,(set first character name to Character 1 for Automatic char.name fill.'});
    charSettings.push({name: 'Winterevent' + i, title: 'Winter Event', def: '0', type: 'text', tooltip: 'Number of slots to assign to WinterEvent'});
    charSettings.push({name: 'Leadership_XP' + i, title: 'Leadership XP/RP', def: '9', type: 'text', tooltip: 'Number of slots to assign to Leadership focused on XP and after level 21 to refine stones.'});
    charSettings.push({name: 'SummerEvent' + i, title: 'Summer Event', def: '0', type: 'text', tooltip: 'Number of slots to assign to Summer Event'});
    charSettings.push({name: 'Blackice' + i, title: 'Black Ice Shaping', def: '0', type: 'text', tooltip: 'Number of slots to assign to BIS'});
    charSettings.push({name: 'Event_Siege' + i, title: 'Siege Event', def: '0', type: 'text', tooltip: 'Number of slots to assign to Siege Event'});
    charSettings.push({name: 'Alchemy' + i, title: 'Alchemy', def: '0', type: 'text', tooltip: 'Number of slots to assign to Alchemy'});
    <***>charSettings.push({name: 'Alchemy_Task01' + i, title: 'Alchemy Task 01', def: '0', type: 'text', tooltip: 'Number of slots to assign to Alchemy Task 01'});<***>
    charSettings.push({name: 'Weaponsmithing_Axe' + i, title: 'Weaponsmithing/Axes', def: '0', type: 'text', tooltip: 'Number of slots to assign to Weaponsmithing/Axes'});
    /*charSettings.push({name: 'Weaponsmithing_Dagger' + i, title: 'Weaponsmithing/Daggers', def: '0', type: 'text', tooltip: 'Number of slots to assign to Weaponsmithing/Daggers'});
         charSettings.push({name: 'Weaponsmithing_Bow' + i, title: 'Weaponsmithing/Bows', def: '0', type: 'text', tooltip: 'Number of slots to assign to Weaponsmithing/Bows -- choose one of these for every two Daggers/Greatswords/Longswords/Blades (or choose axes)'});
         charSettings.push({name: 'Weaponsmithing_Greatsword' + i, title: 'Weaponsmithing/Greatswords', def: '0', type: 'text', tooltip: 'Number of slots to assign to Weaponsmithing/Greatswords'});
         charSettings.push({name: 'Weaponsmithing_Longsword' + i, title: 'Weaponsmithing/Longswords', def: '0', type: 'text', tooltip: 'Number of slots to assign to Weaponsmithing/Longswords'});*/
    charSettings.push({name: 'Artificing' + i, title: 'Artificing', def: '0', type: 'text', tooltip: 'Number of slots to assign to Artificing'});
    charSettings.push({name: 'Jewelcrafting' + i, title: 'Jewelcrafting', def: '0', type: 'text', tooltip: 'Number of slots to assign to Jewelcrafting'});
    charSettings.push({name: 'Mailsmithing' + i, title: 'Mailsmithing', def: '0', type: 'text', tooltip: 'Number of slots to assign to Mailsmithing'});
    charSettings.push({name: 'Platesmithing' + i, title: 'Platesmithing', def: '0', type: 'text', tooltip: 'Number of slots to assign to Platesmithing'});
    charSettings.push({name: 'Leatherworking' + i, title: 'Leatherworking', def: '0', type: 'text', tooltip: 'Number of slots to assign to Leatherworking'});
    charSettings.push({name: 'Tailoring' + i, title: 'Tailoring', def: '0', type: 'text', tooltip: 'Number of slots to assign to Tailoring'});
    charSettings.push({name: 'Leadership' + i, title: 'Leadership', def: '0', type: 'text', tooltip: 'Number of slots to assign to Leadership'});
//    charSettings.push({name: 'Leadership_XP' + i, title: 'Leadership XP', def: '0', type: 'text', tooltip: 'Number of slots to assign to Leadership focused on XP'});
}

<<>>

<***>definedTask["Alchemy Task 01"] = {
        taskListName: "Alchemy_Task01",
        taskName: "Alchemy",
        level: {
            0: ["Alchemy_Tier0_Intro_1"],
            1: ["Alchemy_Tier1_Refine_Basic", "Alchemy_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
            2: ["Alchemy_Tier1_Refine_Basic", "Alchemy_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
            3: ["Alchemy_Tier1_Refine_Basic", "Alchemy_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
            4: ["Alchemy_Tier1_Refine_Basic", "Alchemy_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
            5: ["Alchemy_Tier1_Refine_Basic", "Alchemy_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
            6: ["Alchemy_Tier1_Refine_Basic", "Alchemy_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
            7: ["Alchemy_Tier1_Refine_Basic", "Alchemy_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
            8: ["Alchemy_Tier1_Refine_Basic", "Alchemy_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
            9: ["Alchemy_Tier1_Refine_Basic", "Alchemy_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
            10: ["Alchemy_Tier1_Refine_Basic", "Alchemy_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
            11: ["Alchemy_Tier1_Refine_Basic", "Alchemy_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
            12: ["Alchemy_Tier1_Refine_Basic", "Alchemy_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
            13: ["Alchemy_Tier1_Refine_Basic", "Alchemy_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
            14: ["Alchemy_Tier1_Refine_Basic", "Alchemy_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
            15: ["Alchemy_Tier1_Refine_Basic", "Alchemy_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
            16: ["Alchemy_Tier1_Refine_Basic", "Alchemy_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
            17: ["Alchemy_Tier1_Refine_Basic", "Alchemy_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
            18: ["Alchemy_Tier1_Refine_Basic", "Alchemy_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
            19: ["Alchemy_Tier1_Refine_Basic", "Alchemy_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
            20: ["Alchemy_Tier1_Refine_Basic", "Alchemy_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
            21: ["Alchemy_Tier1_Refine_Basic", "Alchemy_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
            22: ["Alchemy_Tier1_Refine_Basic", "Alchemy_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
            23: ["Alchemy_Tier1_Refine_Basic", "Alchemy_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
            24: ["Alchemy_Tier1_Refine_Basic", "Alchemy_Tier1_Gather_Basic"],
            25: ["Alchemy_Tier3_Healing_Potion_Major_Distilled", "Alchemy_Tier1_Refine_Basic", "Alchemy_Tier1_Gather_Basic"], 
        },
    };<***>
§
Επεξεργάστηκε: 14/01/2016
Rotten_mindΔημιουργός
§

Main page has link to other creations of this script, :), but as I will not try Hijack other thread I wait others are smart enough not do same.

Rotten_mindΔημιουργός
§

There is lotsa good ideas, but as far I know this and other gateway profession scripts are fading pretty fast.

...and I like keep this script simple so it can survive better when I stop supporting it.

More complex builds will die quite fast after their developers quit so keep it simple and it serve longer.

I still lok way make Embedded -browser solution, but learning it takes long time and maybe project never get ready.

BTW, did you get that help you wanted with Astral? You should start thread on that site on [Request] -section, its much easier do that because then all can get same information!

I would like to add a few more categories. I’m still lvling alts up on skills, but I would like to start crafting on some of the alts that have the skills up. For example, I change the Leadership category from leadership items to create minions and then have the leadership XP category lvl leadership. Just to not muck things up, I do not have both categories running on the same char.

What I would like to do is create a few additional categories (all of them for char with max skill in that category), like health pots with alchemy. And when I have that char doing that category, they make the items I have entered.

Below are the areas I think I need to change, with the <***> to show the exact code for that line that would be added (is there a better way to show that?)...

§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 16/01/2016

Thanks both. I've been using RM script since I started, as he stated, it is 'simple and it serves'. It looks like the other one does what I was looking to do myself (lots of bells and whistles). Still new to this so was staying simple as I learn.

RM, I was not asking you to change your script or add it as a feature, I am tweaking your script for personal use and was just wondering if I had the code right. I'm really appreciative of your script and help. I'm not familiar with this code/language so if I mucked up, I wouldn't know how to debug it. On Astral, I downloaded it and worked on it but was not able to get it working. I think because I am new I was not able to post or search the forums there. Next day I have off I'll try again.

§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 15/03/2016

Having one category design to give maximum XP to characters would be amazing.

Δημοσίευση απάντησης

Συνδεθείτε για να δημοσιεύσετε μια απάντηση.