Youtube MP3 Download Button

Adds a MP3 Download button next to the subscribe button, thanks to youtubeinmp3 for their simple download service (http://youtubeinmp3.com/api/). Based off magnus's youtube2mp3 code. Just used something different as it wont open another tab.

< Σχολιασμός για τον κώδικα Youtube MP3 Download Button

Αναφορά: Καλός - ο κώδικας λειτουργεί

§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 27/05/2016

Thanks for this

I've been using this script for a year and I've grown to really love it since I listen to a lot of interviews and talks when I'm on out.
Every time I'm on the uni lab computers and watch YouTube videos the page just looks strange since it's missing the "MP3 Download" button, ha ha.

Anyway, the reasons to why I posted this is because I wanted to say thank you for making this script as it's also inspired me to make my own script which I uploaded to GreasyFork today.
I also wanted to report a bug that I came across when I was making my own script and it's that the button doesn't appear when you jump from one video to another using the suggested video list. This fix this you need to have JS watch for changes.

If you're interested in releasing an update then feel free to base it on my script's code. Just add the button's code inside the if-statement in the run() function and it'll add the button to all the videos.

I also posted a link to your script in my plugins description as a thanks! :)
I'd love if you could give me feedback on my script or if you could give me a shout out as I only have 2 installs (which are both probably my own since I was testing the script, ha ha).

Thanks again and take a look at the bug when you have the time

§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 27/05/2016

P.S. I figured that both Chrome and Firefox plugins run on JS so I made two other plugins as well.
Would love to hear your feedback on those as well.

Δημοσίευση απάντησης

Συνδεθείτε για να δημοσιεύσετε μια απάντηση.