Greasy Fork is available in English.

Google Images direct link fix

Adds a direct button link for the image.

< Σχολιασμός για τον κώδικα Google Images direct link fix

Ερώτηση/σχόλιο

§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 04/02/2020

Partially working now

Thanks for the update!

The view image button works fine now if I click on an image to view in the search. However, if I am using the left/right arrows to browse the images, the button does not appear. Can this be fixed?

Thanks!

§

If you need to find an experienced writer for your work, then contact the service at any time and immediately order writing assistance. An expert writer will be able to quickly and accurately complete your task. The lecturer will note the high quality of the text and reward you with a positive score.

AnimatoriumΔημιουργός
§
Επεξεργάστηκε: 04/02/2020

@"Beef Jerky" said: Thanks for the update!

The view image button works fine now if I click on an image to view in the search. However, if I am using the left/right arrows to browse the images, the button does not appear. Can this be fixed?

Thanks!

Will have to add some event listeners for the keyboard i guess. Will do in the next update :)

§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 06/02/2020

@Animatorium said:

@"Beef Jerky" said: Thanks for the update!

Thanks!

Will have to add some event listeners for the keyboard i guess. Will do in the next update :)

Thank you!

Δημοσίευση απάντησης

Συνδεθείτε για να δημοσιεύσετε μια απάντηση.