Greasy Fork is available in English.

Best Brofist.io Hacks 2018 (Hide and Seek)

NOT WORKING! Will update ASAP.

< Σχολιασμός για τον κώδικα Best Brofist.io Hacks 2018 (Hide and Seek)

Ερώτηση/σχόλιο

§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 30/08/2018

Doesn't work yet

It doesn't work yet so can u update it please??

Kaden BakerΔημιουργός
§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 01/09/2018

@"TheGoldenAppler 465" said: It doesn't work yet so can u update it please?? Currently, IDK what to put in for the update. I'll try and figure it out the best I can, but I'll need help. Know where I can get some?

Your Script Writer, Kaden Baker A.K.A. XxHacXKNiNjAXaDenXkErYTXx P.S. XxHacXKNiNjAXaDenXkErYTXx is my username in Brofist.io. Try and add me and tell me your username. Thanks for replying and have a nice day!

§

no sorry but brofist updated on august 31st again so -_-

Kaden BakerΔημιουργός
§

@"TheGoldenAppler 465" said: no sorry but brofist updated on august 31st again so -_-

I don't think I got the update. But I'll still keep on trying to get this script fixed.

Your Script Writer, Kaden Baker A.K.A. XxHacXKNiNjAXaDenXkErYTXx

§

@"Kaden Baker" said:

@"TheGoldenAppler 465" said: It doesn't work yet so can u update it please?? Currently, IDK what to put in for the update. I'll try and figure it out the best I can, but I'll need help. Know where I can get some?

Your Script Writer, Kaden Baker A.K.A. XxHacXKNiNjAXaDenXkErYTXx P.S. XxHacXKNiNjAXaDenXkErYTXx is my username in Brofist.io. Try and add me and tell me your username. Thanks for replying and have a nice day!

Still doesnt work

-Barry_Allen

§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 03/09/2018

also there are 43 errors when i put it in console

Kaden BakerΔημιουργός
§

@"TheGoldenAppler 465" said:

@"Kaden Baker" said:

Still doesnt work

-Barry_Allen

Yeah, I know it doesn't work. Like I said, I'm trying to figure it out.

@"TheGoldenAppler 465" said: also there are 43 errors when i put it in console You'll see that if you do it forty-three times. Since the code doesn't work yet, when you do something that the code's supposed to do, it won't do it while it isn't working and you keep on repeating it, making it forty-three errors. I'll keep on working on it.

Kind Regards, Kaden Baker

Kaden BakerΔημιουργός
§

Also, I need you to do something for me, please. I want you to put this code in Tampermonkey and tell me if it works or not. Thank you!

Link to the code for you to use in Tampermonkey:

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/370715-gaming-hacks-may-or-may-not-work/code

Kaden BakerΔημιουργός
§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 29/09/2018

I have good news, Barry! The script now finally works! It is small, but the code should work. Because it does M8!

Kaden BakerΔημιουργός
§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 29/09/2018

BARRY I'M USING AN ACER AND I CANT TALK IN THE GAME! SO I HAVE TO USE THIS AS COMMUNICATION, OKAY?! (Well, as long aas I am using the Acer.)

§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 01/10/2018

ok lol

Kaden BakerΔημιουργός
§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 25/01/2019

XD

Δημοσίευση απάντησης

Συνδεθείτε για να δημοσιεύσετε μια απάντηση.