Greasy Fork is available in English.

WebAssign Genius Userscript -- Question Finder II

Finds your questions on the internet and uses Practice Another Version to find your questions answered

< Σχολιασμός για τον κώδικα WebAssign Genius Userscript -- Question Finder II

Αναφορά: Εντάξει - ο κώδικας λειτουργεί αλλά έχει σφάλματα

§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 29/04/2018

Either update or quit charging

The website has updated, the script has not...so it half works. this is actually more complicated than just copying the answer and asking google individually. Webassign-Genius Suuuuuucks

§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 29/04/2018

WTF r u even talking about man?

§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 05/05/2018

Webassign Genius.. If you're not involved, I do apologize. In a moment of folly I signed up for access to the service, and what was supposed to be a one time fee for a product that doesn't do what it advertises, is now again trying to charge my account. Its my own fault - no phone number on the website, email address just bounces the emails back at me. Take a look for yourself - www.webassigngenius.com/

If you're not involved they're scamming and profiting off your script, which is helpful. If you do happened to be involved, do you have any real contact info for them? If you're truly not a part of it, I apologize, and you should be outraged because they've hit me for $22 so far and I only used it a couple of times. I appreciate your work, and the fact they are using it to scam people just isn't right.

Δημοσίευση απάντησης

Συνδεθείτε για να δημοσιεύσετε μια απάντηση.