Greasy Fork is available in English.

KissAnimeList

Integrates MyAnimeList into various sites, with auto episode tracking.

< Σχολιασμός για τον κώδικα KissAnimeList

Αναφορά: Καλός - ο κώδικας λειτουργεί

§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 21/05/2017

Support for other sites?

I see that you added support for Masterani. Do you plan on adding support for 9anime as well? It's one of the other big anime streaming sites. Likewise, do you plan to add support for other anime/manga sites, in the chances that any of them permanently shut down? It's always nice to have backups

lolamtischΔημιουργός
§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 22/05/2017

I plan to at least add support for mangafox, crunchyroll and bato in the future.
Because 9anime uses ajax for loading episodes and having other priorities I dropped it for the moment, but most likely I will look into it again in some weeks.

§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 22/05/2017
I plan to at least add support for mangafox, crunchyroll and bato in the future.
Because 9anime uses ajax for loading episodes and having other priorities I dropped it for the moment, but most likely I will look into it again in some weeks.

Ahh I see. It's great to know that you're planning support for other major manga sites!

Keep up the good work, and take your time. Thanks for being so prompt with your replies.

lolamtischΔημιουργός
§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 01/06/2017

9anime support added

§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 01/06/2017
9anime support added

Awesome! Kissanime has been going a bit downhill lately, so it's always nice to have some backups.

Δημοσίευση απάντησης

Συνδεθείτε για να δημοσιεύσετε μια απάντηση.