Greasy Fork is available in English.

Inject2Download

Simple media download script

< Σχολιασμός για τον κώδικα Inject2Download

Αναφορά: Καλός - ο κώδικας λειτουργεί

§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 14/04/2018

not compatible with Greasemonkey 4+

when I asked why this and another scripts are not working with Greasemonkey I got this answer Generally you can't expect the authors of GM to answer why various scripts doesn't work. You need to contact the script developers to look at that. But GM4 introduced a new API which is not backwards compatible with the old one. I immediately see the first script you link to uses the old API and haven't been updated to support both APIs. You can't use GM4+ for scripts that requires the old API. Either you will have to use Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey to run them, or you should contact the script developer and ask if he can update the scripts:. See more: https://www.greasespot.net/2017/09/greasemonkey-4-for-script-authors.html is it possible to update the script for Greasemonkey too ?

AnonymousMeerkatΔημιουργός
§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 15/04/2018

I'll do so once I have a chance, it'll require a bit of restructuring so it probably won't happen immediately, but it's definitely worth it for other reasons as well :)

AnonymousMeerkatΔημιουργός
§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 29/06/2018

So I finally got around to doing it, but although it uses the new APIs now, it still doesn't work in Greasemonkey, due to weird permissions issues with window/unsafeWindow (as it has to inject code into fundamental functionality within the window to work). I tried for a few hours to figure out various ways to fix it, but I believe this is a bug within Greasemonkey itself (something other userscript writers have complained about as well). I'll still try to see if I can make it work, but I'm not sure if it's actually possible. In the meantime, Violentmonkey is open-source, and works perfectly :)

Δημοσίευση απάντησης

Συνδεθείτε για να δημοσιεύσετε μια απάντηση.