Greasy Fork is available in English.

Inject2Download

Simple media download script

< Σχολιασμός για τον κώδικα Inject2Download

Αναφορά: Καλός - ο κώδικας λειτουργεί

§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 12/08/2016

Works perfectly. A couple of feature requests..

This script works very well and makes downloading embedded videos a breeze. Thank you for making it!

I have a couple of feature requests:

1) Would it be possible to use the script as a bookmarklet? I want to use the script only on demand, and a bookmarklet would be the ideal way to do that. I don't know much javascript, but based on other bookmarklets, I tried the following in a bookmarklet: javascript:void((function(){var%20a=document.createElement('script');a.setAttribute('type','text/javascript');a.setAttribute('charset','UTF-8');a.setAttribute('src','https://greasyfork.org/scripts/18671-inject2download/code/Inject2Download.user.js');document.body.appendChild(a)})());. Unfortunately, it didn't work. I would appreciate if you could provide me the right code.

2) Maybe make the links this script creates force a download?

Thanks in advance.

AnonymousMeerkatΔημιουργός
§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 15/08/2016

I'm really glad it works for you! :smile:

1) Try using that bookmarklet now, I updated the code so that it would (hopefully) work when run from a bookmarklet.
The only problem would be that some websites run code immediately, so in those cases, it wouldn't have the chance to inject the code properly. However, if a video element is created, it should hopefully pick that up and display it to you.

2) For some reason, I haven't had any success with a's "download" attribute for video and audio files (which is the only way, AFAIK, to force a download). However, right click + "Save Link As" should work :)

§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 21/08/2016

Thanks for the changes and sorry for my late reply.

Unfortunately, the bookmarklet still didn't work. So I decided to install the script with Greasemonkey itself and that works flawlessly for me.

Thanks, again, for your work. :smile:

AnonymousMeerkatΔημιουργός
§
Δημοσιεύτηκε: 21/08/2016

You're welcome! I'm glad it works :)

Δημοσίευση απάντησης

Συνδεθείτε για να δημοσιεύσετε μια απάντηση.