Greasy Fork is available in English.

RU AdList JS Fixes

try to take over the world!

< Feedback on RU AdList JS Fixes

Question/comment

§
Posted: 12. 09. 2016

tradingview.com

Здравствуйте. После обновления скрипта перестали отображаться данные на tradingview.com.
Заранее спасибо за внимание и труды.

Lain inVerseAuthor
§
Posted: 12. 09. 2016

Спасибо, поправил.

§
Posted: 31. 01. 2017
Edited: 31. 01. 2017

Hi
It works on windows 7 but doesn't work on windows 10.

Lain inVerseAuthor
§
Posted: 31. 01. 2017

Tested in Firefox and Chrome under W10. Works fine for me. Could you please check developer's console for errors? (Ctrl+Shift+I, Console tab)

§
Posted: 08. 02. 2017

Hi Lain inVerse,
This is developer's console for errors:

url: www.tradingview.com/chart/z9q07XIP/ storageName:IonmBcwQOaI rule: default
VM139:197 [WSI] Opening socket on wss://data.tradingview.com/socket.io/websocket …
fbevents.js Failed to load resource: net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

Lain inVerseAuthor
§

According to your log WS wasn't blocked by my script without any further error messages, but the page failed to load file "https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/fbevents.js". However, that shouldn't had any effect on the result since this script isn't used to display the chart and used for FaceBook integration somewhere on the page.

However, the fact that fbevents.js didn't load indicates either problems with your internet connection or (which is more likely) presence of unknown filters in your advertisement blocking extension. Do you have any custom filters there? Which extension you use?

§

I don't have any custom filter and I use "Adblock Plus"

§

preview of my addblock plus

Lain inVerseAuthor
§
Posted: 09. 02. 2017

Do you have any extensions from your antivirus installed in browser? They may have such effect. Other privacy-related extensions?

§
Edited: 09. 02. 2017
Do you have any extensions from your antivirus installed in browser? They may have such effect. Other privacy-related extensions?

No, I don't have. I use 2 computers. First with windows 7 and second with windows10 with chrome browser and as you know, when we sign in chrome, all the extensions,sync with google account. In windows 7 there is no problem and your extension works well but in windows 10, no.

Lain inVerseAuthor
§
Edited: 09. 02. 2017

Unfortunately I have no idea why wouldn't it work right for you. I've implemented simple options page to disable/configure script's functionality. For now it's only possible to enable/disable WebSocket filter (globally). Please, update script and press Alt+Ctrl+Shift+'J' then release all keys and type 'sf' to open options page. Language is important. At least for now.

§
Posted: 10. 02. 2017
Unfortunately I have no idea why wouldn't it work right for you. I've implemented simple options page to disable/configure script's functionality. For now it's only possible to enable/disable WebSocket filter (globally). Please, update script and press Alt+Ctrl+Shift+'J' then release all keys and type 'sf' to open options page. Language is important. At least for now.

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately it didn't work.

Lain inVerseAuthor
§
Posted: 10. 02. 2017

What do you mean it didn't? Did you manage to disable WS filter? Does `[WSI] Opening socket on` message still appears in the log? Do you mean you did manage to disable WS filter and message disappeared from the log, but site still doesn't work even though it works fine without my script on your side?

§
Posted: 11. 02. 2017
What do you mean it didn't? Did you manage to disable WS filter? Does `[WSI] Opening socket on` message still appears in the log? Do you mean you did manage to disable WS filter and message disappeared from the log, but site still doesn't work even though it works fine without my script on your side?
Lain inVerseAuthor
§
Posted: 13. 02. 2017
Edited: 13. 02. 2017

In case you haven't refreshed a page after disabling WS filter then please do so.
Also, I've updated code to make sure WS filter runs only if it were enabled during page load. Not sure how did it load in your case unless you disabled it and haven't refreshed a page, though.

However, according to your screenshots it looks like there is nothing wrong with charts. When they doesn't work due to broken/blocked WebSocket they end up empty with a spinner in place of a chart. That is clearly not the case.

What's exactly wrong? What does/doesn't work?
As I told above that error with facebook request couldn't be and is not caused by my script.

§

What's exactly wrong? What does/doesn't work?

problem is tradingview advertisements

Lain inVerseAuthor
§
Edited: 13. 02. 2017

Oh, that is entirely different story. :)

Initially this thread was created because my script caused a problem on tradingview (broke it completely) and had to be fixed. I thought it broke site for you.

Neither my script, nor RU AdList are blocking ads there and not supposed to. Also, since these ads are of their own services EasyList won't block them too (unless they are mixed up with third-party stuff). Fanboy's Annoyance List may accept a request to block them, though. So, please report them here: https://github.com/ryanbr/fanboy-adblock/issues

I'd help to make a hiding filter myself, but for some reason I don't see ads there. Probably I have to login.

§
Oh, that is entirely different story. :)

Initially this thread was created because my script caused a problem on tradingview (broke it completely) and had to be fixed. I thought it broke site for you.

Neither my script, nor RU AdList are blocking ads there and not supposed to. Also, since these ads are of their own services EasyList won't block them too (unless they are mixed up with third-party stuff). Fanboy's Annoyance List may accept a request to block them, though. So, please report them here: https://github.com/ryanbr/fanboy-adblock/issues

I'd help to make a hiding filter myself, but for some reason I don't see ads there. Probably I have to login.

That's Interesting because your script works perfect on my windows 7!

Lain inVerseAuthor
§

Believe me, it does not block tradingview ads on your's Windows 7 PC. They are just not displayed for some reason. Same as for me, actually. As I told above I don't see any ads there both with and without my script.
Probably their code checks version of your OS and they don't want to show their ads to W7 users or you are logged in under different accounts and site decided to show own ads to one of them for some mysterious reason or you connecting from two different networks and site looks at approximate geolocation. There could be a mix of these reasons or something entirely different.

Sign in to post a reply.