這些是張貼在Greasy Fork上的腳本需要符合的條件。這是用來確保Greasy Fork對使用者腳本會是一個安全且有幫助的地方。若是腳本違反這些要求，那將可能被Greasy Fork的管理員刪除。
- 對作者而非使用者有利的腳本（例如追蹤、廣告及挖礦等）是被允許的，但必須標註為2@antifeature2 meta keys。
- Code posted to Greasy Fork must not be obfuscated or minified. Users must be given the opportunity to inspect and understand a script before installing it. If the script is bundled by a tool such as webpack, it must be output in non-minified form, with whitespace and variable names retained.
- Scripts are limited to a size of 2.0 MB. Scripts may not be minified to fit under this limit. If your script is nearing this limit, you may want to consider:
- Moving non-code data such as data URIs or JSON outside of the script.
- Loading libraries using
@requireor with webpack's
- Libraries that a script uses should be
@require-d, unless there's a valid technical reason not to do so. In the case that a library is included inline, it must include information as to the source of the library (e.g. a comment indicating URL and/or name and version).
- Scripts must not check for updates at a rate higher than once per day. Note that most user script managers will handle automatic updates, so doing it in the script is unnecessary. Scripts should also not dynamically inject another Greasy Fork-hosted script into a page, as this bypasses caching in user script managers.
- The primary functionality of a script must be within the code on Greasy Fork. A script posted on Greasy Fork that simply loads the bulk of the script from somewhere else is not allowed. Posting of alternate download URLs, with the intent of having users use the alternate sources instead of the version posted to Greasy Fork, is not allowed.
- Your script must respect others' copyrights. This includes the code itself and any resources (for example images) it uses. If you intend on using someone else's content, abide by their licensing terms or get their permission before doing so. Licenses on scripts are specified by the
@licensemeta key, and you can learn about what you can and cannot do by using tldrlegal.com.
- Even in cases not violating the copyright rule, reposts of scripts that are already on Greasy Fork are not allowed unless they are improving upon the original.
- Scripts must not include
@matches, or keywords for sites they do not provide functionality on.
- Scripts that include adult content or are for sites with adult content must be marked as such to allow other users the option of whether to see them.
- Do not repost scripts that were deleted due to rule violations; use the appeal function instead. Reposting deleted scripts may result in a ban.
- Script authors may not place advertising on pages on Greasy Fork, for example in a script's description. Promotion of the script author's homepage, code repository, Discord, WeChat, etc. is allowed.
If you notice a script that falls outside of these parameters, please report it by going to the Feedback link for that script and choosing the "Report script" option.