Greasy Fork is available in English.

Reddit Fast Auto Redirect

Auto-redirect traffic from www.reddit.com to new.reddit.com before the page loads

< 脚本Reddit Fast Auto Redirect的反馈

评价:差评 - 脚本失效或无法使用

§
发表于:2024-05-05

Even when disabling it, logging in, and re-enabling before going back, Reddit just infinitely loops refresh.

§
发表于:2024-05-06

> If you enter a loop, turn off the script, log in, and then visit Reddit once first before turning the script back on.

Did you visit Reddit while logged in first before turning the script on? What link caused the loop?

§
发表于:2024-05-14

> If you enter a loop, turn off the script, log in, and then visit Reddit once first before turning the script back on.

Did you visit Reddit while logged in first before turning the script on? What link caused the loop?

I was logged out, turned off the script, logged in to reddit and re-enabled it. It began looping the main page, refusing to allow it to load.

§
发表于:2024-05-14

I cannot reproduce. Do you have other extensions/userscripts installed that redirect links? Does the issue persist if you use an incognito/private tab to visit "https://www.reddit.com/" and only enable this script and Tampermonkey?

§
发表于:2024-05-19

I updated the instructions on problem solving after entering a loop. You will need to clear cookies for Reddit. Let me know if it now works.

§
发表于:2024-05-21

Even after clearing cookies, it still loops infinitely.

发表回复

登录以发表回复。