Greasy Fork is available in English.

Shellshock.IO Aimbot & ESP

Locks aim to the nearest player in shellshock.io. Comes with an ESP too. Press B, V, N, L to toggle aimbot, esp, esp lines, aimbot on right mouse hold.

< 脚本Shellshock.IO Aimbot & ESP的反馈

评价:好评 - 脚本一切正常

§
发表于:2022-05-03

https://www.hizliresim.com/cyjwx1q

Please help me to solve this problem.

Zertalious作者
§

Alright, let me fix that.

Zertalious作者
§

Actually wait, that isn't an error during runtime. Just some eslint error. Regardless, I have fixed it. Update the review tag to GOOD now.

§

Ok, that error does not seen at this moment, but still it does not work? do you have any idea why it does not work?

Zertalious作者
§

It works perfectly fine for me. Maybe try using latest version of chrome and tampermonkey.

§

Thnx you, it works now, but ı have a problem too, toggle key does not work, all features comes active default, and i cant inactivate them, how can i fix it?

§

Thnx you, it works now, but ı have a problem too, toggle key does not work, all features comes active default, and i cant inactivate them, how can i fix it?

it solved with capslock :)

ı have one more a question, is it possible to make active aimbot while ı press a key, and deactibe while ı dont press that key?

Zertalious作者
§
发表于:2022-05-04

I will add that feature in the next update. Please change the review to GOOD now. cos the script works.

§
发表于:2022-05-04

Ohh i forgot that sorry

§
发表于:2022-05-11

FREE WEAPONS

发表回复

登录以发表回复。